Kickstart your future in the Sciences--
apply before the January 31, 2021 deadline.
--The deadline for applying for the PeproTech Diversity Scholarship has passed and the applicants are
currently being evaluated. PeproTech is planning to announce the recipient of the scholarship on or about
March 31, 2021.--
What is the PeproTech Diversity Scholarship?
It's our Diversity Council's latest initiative to foster a more equitable and inclusive future-within our own walls and in the greater scientific community. The scholarship awards up to $40,000* to one current or incoming college student who self-identifies as a minority. The recipient will demonstrate great passion and potential in the Sciences, with an interest in pursuing a career in the field.
Who's eligible to apply?
All applicants must:
- Be over the age of 18 prior to the scholarship being awarded (applicants under 18 years of age may apply for the scholarship so long as they turn 18 prior to the date of award, subject to all terms cited in the Rules and Conditions);
- Self-identify as a minority candidate, including but not limited to LGBTQIA+, African-American/Black, Hispanic/Latino, or Native American;
- Be a full-time student at a high school or accredited college, university, or community college legally authorized to study in the US;
- Be a graduating high school senior or college freshman, sophomore, junior or senior (applying for their fifth year); Major, or intend to major, in the sciences AND plan to pursue a career in a scientific field; and
- Demonstrate high academic achievement in science (Grade Point Average 3.0 or higher).
Note: Immediate family members, including dependents, siblings, grandchildren and spouses of PeproTech employees, are not eligible to apply.
How Do I Apply?
If you meet all the requirements above, email your fully completed application with all accompanying documents by January 31, 2021 to [email protected] Please be aware that all applicants must be available for a virtual interview. For questions on the application process. please email us at [email protected]
PeproTech creates the building blocks of life science research by manufacturing high-quality products that advance scientific discovery and human health. Since 1988, we've grown into a global enterprise with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the US, and offices around the world. With over 2,000 products, PeproTech has developed and refined innovative protocols to ensure quality, reliability and consistency.
The PeproTech Diversity Scholarship is sponsored by PeproTech, Inc. with additional contributions from the following employees:
|Natasja Angenent||Rachel Clark||Andrea Devereux|
|Jonelle Devonish||Jenean Kirby||Heather Klemens|
|Dr. Michael Moeller||Megan Moore||Sara Radynsky|
|Olivia Salazar||Karine Valliant-Saunders||Chris Weber|