Protocols - Immunofluorescence: Rabbit Anti-Murine VEGF
The following protocol used normal murine kidney tissue with an autostainer.
- Deparaffinize and rehydrate the tissue section.
- Perform heat-induced antigen retrieval with a high pH buffer for 20 minutes. Allow the slide to cool for 20 minutes.
- Wash the slide for 5 minutes (TBS/Tween 20).
- Use the following autostainer protocol:
a. Incubate the tissue section for 1 hour at room temperature with Rabbit Anti-Murine VEGF at 2.5 μg/mL.
b. Wash the slide.
c. Incubate the tissue section with a fluorescent conjugated secondary antibody for 30 minutes at room temperature.
d. Wash the slide.
- Counterstain the tissue section with DAPI.